We, The Lumière Co, a brand under Regal Traders, a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, under Trade License number 201814, whose registered address is at P.O. Box 52 Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“us”, “we”, “our”), respect the privacy of all of our customers and are committed to protecting information collected through our website.
You agree to provide complete, accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. We may change our registration or subscription requirements from time to time.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
1 - What categories of Personal Information do we collect?
Our website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, our stores may collect "Personal Information", which is any information that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, an individual. Our website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of Personal Information that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our website, including, but limited to: when you register on our website; purchase any of our products; subscribe to any services including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey; or report a problem with our stores;
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access our stores if you are not of a legal age to purchase products offered for sale on our stores;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Information necessary to identify you such as: your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es);
- Details of any transactions, including the placement of any orders by you: payment information (for example credit card details, or other payment details which you must provide to receive products you have ordered from us) and your taste and preferences;
You can access and review your Personal Information by contacting our sales personnel, through our website’s Contact Us page, who will be happy assist you in your request.
If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on our website, you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by contacting our sales personnel through our Contact Us page.
2 - For which purposes do we use your Personal Information?
We collect the above-mentioned Personal Information for the following purposes:(i) For the performance of managing your account:
- to manage your account and to serve your requests in general
- to send you our newsletters as well as details of our products, special offers or promotional offers that may be of interest to you, with the option to unsubscribe at any time
- to improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, to improve our understanding of your use of our products, for our internal marketing and demographic studies: we may use your information to make our data collection cards and products/services better, as we believe that it is also in our legitimate interest to better serve you and respond to your needs.
- for security purposes, we may use information to protect our company and our clients against fraud, theft or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity as it is our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our activity.
3 - Whom do we share your Personal Information with?
Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information as permitted by applicable law.
Personal Information may also be shared with other trading divisions within our group of companies, on a need-to-know basis, for the above-mentioned purposes.
Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so as permitted by applicable law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information onto our carefully selected business partners or to our affiliated companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
If you do not want to receive sales information anymore from us directly, you can just click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link in our emails.
From time to time we may disclose Personal Information on a need-to-know basis:
- To our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other third party service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- To any prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply these terms and conditions and other agreements, to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or protect our rights, property, safety or security and that of our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of our stores or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4 - Who stores your Personal Information?
The Lumière Co uses Shopify to power our website and capture our orders and customer behavior. Find out more about how Shopify uses your personal information here:.
5 - How long do We keep your Personal Information for?
Personal Information collected for the purposes hereunder will be stored only as long as necessary for the purpose of your commercial relationship with us, or as required to comply with our legal obligations.
If a judicial action is initiated, Personal Information may be stored until the end of such action, including any potential periods for appeal, and will then be deleted or archived as required by applicable laws.
Your Personal Information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed or as it is established in the applicable laws related to data retention periods.
6 - Your rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights:(i) Right of access
You have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Information is processed, and if it is, to request access to that Personal Information including the categories of Personal Information processed, the purpose of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients.(ii) Right to rectification
You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete your Personal Information.(iii) Right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information.(iv) Right to restriction of processing
In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Information.(v) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity.(vi) Right to object and rights relating to automated decision-making
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Information by us and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Data.(vii) Right to provide your instructions regarding the storage, deletion or disclosure of your Personal Information after your death.
When your Personal Information processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any moment. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, please liaise with our sales personnel through our website.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority should any breaches take place.
7 - Changes to this Policy